- Experienced with testing of e-commerce applications, but ready for other domains as well
- Backend & Frontend testing
- Manual & automated testing, test analysis, test management
- Just 3 years of experience in software testing and IT, but learning quickly and willfully
- Author of blog https://www.softwaretesting.cz/
- Testing is fun!
- Testing of backend:
- Product Catalog service
- Supplier import services
- Marketing feed services
- Stock service
- REST API for mobile application
- GraphQL API for FE in React
- Testing of frontend:
- Test cases for all frontend features of e-shop created
- Test strategy for testing new frontend in React
- Fully automated frontend tests using Selenium (Codeception)
- Testing of backend (microservices):
- Product Categorization services
- Product Sort service
- Search Suggest service
- Image Processing service
- Feed Parser & Processing service
- Preparing and executing of test cases.
- Basics of automated testing. Executing of automated tests and examining the results.
- Working with databases - SQL, NoSQL.
- Communication with developers and other members of development team.
- Reporting bugs. Basics of test analyze.
- Testing of web services – REST.
- Important projects: testing implementation of EET (electronic evidence of receipts), testing of redesign prodeti.cz and kolonial.cz (management and execution of functional tests), testing of new e-shop bux.cz
- Counselling, verification of tax returns in the following areas: personal income tax, VAT, transportation tax
- Working with internal software system ADIS
Manual testing Automated testing Codeception PHP (Basic) Linux & Bash SQL HTML CSS Selenium REST Postman Confluence Jira